Safety measures COVID-19
Safety on board Vorarlberg Lines Bodenseeschifffahrt on Lake Constance ...
that's possible! Because the health of our guests and our employees is important, the shipping industry has always been working in accordance with the applicable regulations since the beginning of the situation COVID-19 with a hygiene and prevention concept and takes the applicable regulations very seriously.
1. Service, protective measures and safety rules apply to the entire shipping industry:
- TICKET & PAYMENT
Guests can conveniently order tickets for pleasure, adventure and premium tours at www.vorarlberg-lines.at contactlessly. Tickets can also be purchased at the port cash desk or on the ship; cashless paymentfor shipping tickets is possible. (not valid for gastronomy on board)
- FFP2 MASK
It is also compulsory to wear the FFP2 mask when purchasing tickets in the customer service office ZUM SEE Seestraße 2a, at the port of Bregenz at the "Welle" cash desk.
- REGULAR DISINFECTION
The decks of the ships are disinfected at regular intervals.
- DISTANCE ON THE SHIP AND IN THE CUSTOMER OFFICE
Maintaining distance from other people is important to us. Please adhere to this to protect yourself and others.
2. also valid for pleasure, adventrue trips & charter trips 2 G
- VALID TEST RESULT
All guests on pleasure & charter ship cruises are obliged to present an officially certified document of recovery or vaccination status.
Evidence for recovery includes, for example, a separation notice or a medical confirmation that an infection has been confirmed by molecular biology and is valid for 6 months. Evidence of neutralizing antibodies counts for three months from the time of the test.
- The vaccination of vaccine with two stiches must be completed an at leas is valid from the 22nd. The proof is valid for 9 months from the 1st stitch.
- Vaccines for which only one vaccination is intended (e.g. from Johnson & Johnson) are valid from the 22nd day after vaccination until latest 3rd January 2022 .
- For people who have already recovered and who have previously been vaccinated, the vaccination is valid for 9 months from the time of vaccination.
- valid for vaccines which are approved by the European Medicines Agency (EMA)
The test can be in digital or printed form.
- LIMITED GUEST NUMBERS
Depending on the regulation, the number of guests on the ships is significantly limited in accordance with the regulation valid in the period. Nothing stands in the way of an enjoyable / entertaining boat trip with plenty of room and space on board.
Vorarlberg Lines Bodenseeschifffahrt ensures that guests are registered in accordance with data protection regulations. The data is of course collected in accordance with our data protection declaration and only passed on to the health authorities if there is a suspicion of infection in the audience.
3. valid for scheduled shipping (liner shipping AT / DE)
At present no scheduled shipping takes place.
You can find more information about the regulations in Germany here.
Your Vorarlberg Lines team